Archive for July, 2008
… signs that you may be Cycho.
10. You regularly show up at work with chain marks on your pants legs.
9. You look at the wind speed and direction before leaving home or office.
8. You get aggravated by red lights not because of the wait but because you lose momentum.
7. An average speed of 18 mph on a ride is frustratingly slow to you.
6. You can think of no better way to spend July in France than in a camper with satellite TV on top of a mountain.
5. You’re just as likely to have your head turned by a nice bike as a member of the opposite sex.
4. You’ll change in restrooms in order to ride to work and meetings.
3. When driving up a 10% grade you think, “This would be a great climb.”
2. You look at your 23x700c’s and think “My tires are too fat.”
And the number one sign that you may be Cycho…
1. “Man, if VdV hadn’t crashed on la Bonnette he would’ve had a chance” actually means something to you.