Unexpected events in tomorrow’s Super Bowl.
10. The avocado shortage due to the freeze in California will lead to guacamole riots in all major cities.
9. Prince will suffer a wardrobe malfunction during the halftime show, but no one will notice.
8. Advertisements run during the game will consist entirely of homemade ads for local furniture, carpet, and car dealers.
7. Immediately following the coin toss both teams will realize that they have nothing to fight over and will sit in the grass on the 50-yard line making daisy chains.
6. In a surprise guerilla tactic, the makers of the Kill Your Television website purchased all tickets to the game, and no one will show up.
5. Information from an unnamed source will indicate that giant foam fingers are terrorist devices, leading to Homeland Security shutting down the game.
4. Further investigation will show that the unnamed source is a 12-year-old Patriots fan.
3. New advertising consultants hired by the NFL will change the name of the game to “The Shiny Monkey Lucky Pig Game”
2. An unexpectedly large number of televisions being used to watch the game will overload the grid and result in the first ever nationwide blackout.
And the number one unexpected event in tomorrow’s Super Bowl…
1. Due to an unexpected football player’s strike, the NFL will instead get the New York Yankees and the Miami Heat to play each other at water polo.
Entry filed under: Top Ten.